Accessibility Statement for Sensational Spain
This is an accessibility statement from Sensational Spain SL.
Measures to support accessibility
Sensational Spain SL takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sensational Spain:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sensational Spain is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes, for example.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sensational Spain. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sensational Spain:
- Phone: +34917401167
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: C. Cañada de la Carrera, 2, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
- Postal Address: C. Cañada de la Carrera, 2, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
- Twitter: @Spain_Sensation
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Sensational Spain relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Sensational Spain SL assessed the accessibility of Sensational Spain by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 23 January 2023.